Friday, January 18, 2019

Little Bridge


Like they say “If the packaging is right, half the work is done” I was impressed by the packaging of these products displayed in the shop Little Bridge 



Had been to this shop a few days ago and was impressed by the items that were on display. 



I noticed some products from Two Brothers Organic Farms.


This organization (Two Brothers) helps farmers in and around Maharashtra to produce farm products and diary products that are free of chemicals. They even go to the extent of using bullock carts in the farms (in place of polluting tractors and trucks) 

The price is also comparable, as I know the price of these cakes that are available in Pune. Good to know that Pune products are sold in Mumbai


I tried out some of these dhoklas and samoosa and I must say that the dhoklas were real soft and tasty. (I was told that they supply Parsee food too)



The Cheese Garlic Bread and the Choco Chip cookies were aesthetically displayed, and within easy reach of the customers.  



Located in a quite nice place, I found that the shop had opened early, even before the other shops opened in the area. 



The customers started trickling in and by the time I left I found that the shop was almost full.









The shop is funded by CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) Over the last decade the CSR has moved considerably from voluntary decisions at level of individual organizations, to mandatory schemes at regional, national and even transnational levels. 
Probably the CSR has seen something good in the Little Bridge as it helps many deserving people who man the shop as well as the suppliers.
 It is located in Bandra (Mumbai) and in case any one wants to reach them, they are available at +91 8928665818
The wall clock in the shop says it all, Attitude is everything  



6 comments:

trees said...

Sounds so very interesting. And what a lovely name!

DUTA said...

I'm impressed with the Little Bridge shop. Samoosas and garlic bread are items I would have probably bought there.
I like the display of products and customers in your pictures from the shop.

padmaja said...

Loved the packaging, just like what I do at home for our trips! Interesting post!

Prety kutty said...

This place sounds wowwwwwwwwww!! Can't wait to go visit it. Thank you, for the amazing inputs.To the man behind it all....Jehangir Afsari....You truly rock, dude!! Big Bless...

Amy Purdy said...

I am in love with this place just from the pictures and your description. I wish I had a place like that around here.

Martha said...

Nice, sounds like a great little shop! I wish it was near me.